The contour plus glucometer was specifically designed to monitor blood glucose levels. It is a great tool for diabetes management.
Key Benefits of Contour Plus glucometer System
- Second-Chance (r) Sampling CONTOUR(r), PLUS meters feature Second Chance(r) sampling. This prompts patients to add more blood to the test strip if the first one is insufficient.
- No Coding (r) – CONTOUR® PLUS meters come standard with No Coding (r) technology. This eliminates the need to manually code the meters before testing and reduces the possibility of errors caused by user miscoding.
- Sip-in Sampling (r) – Our strip technology has been refined to make it as easy as possible to obtain a successful glucose reading.
- CONTOUR(r), PLUS meters only require a tiny drop of blood to register a reading. It takes only 0.6ul. This is one-tenth of a teaspoon!
- Quick testing time – It takes just 5 seconds to get a CONTOUR(r), PLUS blood glucose meter system result.
Instructions for Use Blood Contour Plus glucometer
- Place a test strip and apply a small amount of blood. The large display will show your glucose results.
Safety Information of Contour Plus Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Before you use it, make sure to read the label.
- Keep it in a dry, cool place and away from direct sunlight.
More products –