Specifications and features of the product Accu-Chek Guide Strips
- Easy to apply blood: large test strip dosing area – just a drop of blood
- For reliable results, you can be more precise – 10/10 accuracy is available
- SmartPack vial spill-resistant allows you to take one and not spill any
- It’s easy to get rid of test strips that are no longer needed. The push-button strip-ejector makes it simple to remove used test strips.
- Before you use the product, make sure to read the label.
- Keep it in a dry, cool place.
- Accu-Chek Glucometer shows results in 3-4 seconds
- It doesn’t require any programming or technical knowledge, and it is simple to use for everyone.
- These strips require very little blood to give reliable results.
- This allows patients to track how their diabetes treatment is progressing and helps them monitor it.
- It can be used in both professional (clinic) and personal home settings.
About Accu-Chek Guide Strips Pack of 50
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 3.7 x 5.5 cm; 50 Grams
- Manufacturer : Roche Diabetes Care India Pvt Ltd
- Item part number : Guide Strip
- Manufacturer : Roche Diabetes Care India Pvt Ltd, M/S Roche Diabetes Care India Pvt Ltd, K Square, The Integrated Park, NH 3, Mumbai- Nashik Highway H no-571, Kurud, Bhwandi, Maharashtra, India
- Packer : Roche Diabetes Care India Pvt. Ltd. 146-B, 166A, Unit 7,8,9 8th Floor, R City Office, R City Mall Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar Mumbai Suburban – 400086 Ph: 18001206020
- Importer : Roche Diabetes Care India Pvt. Ltd. 146-B, 166A, Unit 7,8,9 8th Floor, R City Office, R City Mall Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar Mumbai Suburban – 400086 Ph: 18001206020
- Item Weight : 50 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 5.5 x 3.7 x 5.5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1.00 count
Generic Name : Guide Strips Pack of 5
You can also check – Accu-Chek Instant Test Strips, 50 Strips