Proven Precision: The Accu-Chek Active strips are basic and reliable as well as aid you to keep tabs on your diabetes consistently. It likewise fulfills ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy.
Product Specifications and Features Accu-Chek Active Strips
- Accuracy Proven: Accu-Chek Active strips allow you to monitor your diabetes and keep track of it. It meets the ISO 15197:2013 standards for accuracy.
- Simple functionality: Accu Chek Active strip is hassle-free. The strip automatically absorbs the blood. The system provides an immediate and precise result.
- Simple handling: The test strip has a clear protective barrier that runs the length of the strip. This protects the strip and makes it simple to use.
- Blood volume: 1-2 ml
- Visual double-check Accu-Chek Active lets you double-check the displayed result to ensure accurate glucose measurements.
- Out-of-meter dosing Test strip out of the meter: approximately. 08 seconds
Accu-Chek’s Active Test Strips have many key uses and benefits:
- Reflectance photometry technology helps to determine glucose levels in fresh capillary blood.
- How your treatment program affects blood glucose levels?
- This helps you keep your diabetes under control by regularly testing your blood glucose
- Only a small amount of blood is required for this test
- This can be used to monitor your sugar levels in your home.
Instructions for using Accu-Chek Active Strips
Place the test strip in the meter. The lancet can be used to draw a droplet of blood from the finger. Next, draw a drop of blood with the lancet and place it on the test strip. Wait for the results for a few seconds.
Safety and storage information:
- Avoid any injury to the body.
- Keep it dry and clean.
- Every time you use a new set of test strips, calibrate your meter.
- To confirm that the expiry dates have not expired, check the strips.
- Before you test, wash your hands.
- When taking a sample of blood, don’t squeeze your fingers.
Also, you can buy – Accu Chek Safe T Pro Uno Lancets