Beurer IH 18 Nebuliser It uses compressed air technology in order to nebulize liquid medications. It aids in the rapid and effective treatment of upper, and lower respiratory tracts.
Both children and adults can use. This medical device comes with both a mask and a mouthpiece. Inhalation can be made from either the nose or mouth. It is made with advanced German technology and can produce high levels of respirable particles.
Specifications and Features of Beurer IH 18 Nebuliser
- Compressed air technology
- Upper and lower respiratory tract
- Work pressure: 0.8 to 1.45 bars
- Accessory storage compartment
- Performance of nebulisation: 0.45 ml/min
- Inhalation time is very short
Instructions for Use:
Follow the instructions in the manual. If you are unsure, consult your doctor.
- Before you use the product, make sure to read all instructions.
- Keep children out of reach
- Keep it in a dry and cool place
- It comes with a 5-year warranty
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24 x 16 x 10.6 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||1.6 Kilograms|
Warranty in years ( You can find more information about the warranty conditions in the manual.)- 5 years